Improvements
Sep. 24th, 2026 09:17 pmI'm glad to report that my battered hip is doing much better today. It's still tender, doesn't like moving in certain directions, but I can walk with relative ease without a cane or holding onto the walls and furniture. I might not even need a cab tomorrow to go to the eye doctor; although I still might call one, just to be on the safe side. The practice is in the middle of a long street, so it might be a good idea not to risk the current improvement.
Otherwise it was a quiet day. I rested a lot, even slept more than two hours in the late afternoon. Before that, I made Königsberger Klopse, and they turned out very, very yummy. So I'll put them onto the regular menu. My friend Evie did the grocery shopping for me, which was a big relief. She's such a jewel!
I originally intended to take pictures of the finished birthday journal, but we had cloudy, rainy weather today. Perhaps tomorrow. There is always tomorrow... in theory.
Otherwise it was a quiet day. I rested a lot, even slept more than two hours in the late afternoon. Before that, I made Königsberger Klopse, and they turned out very, very yummy. So I'll put them onto the regular menu. My friend Evie did the grocery shopping for me, which was a big relief. She's such a jewel!
I originally intended to take pictures of the finished birthday journal, but we had cloudy, rainy weather today. Perhaps tomorrow. There is always tomorrow... in theory.